Saturday, January 19, 2013

01.19.13

It's past twelve but that's okay.
I just want to share with you my crazy dream.

So do you remember how I told you about that boy that I was interested in? Well I decided a couple blogs back, probably like a week or two ago that I wasn't going to like him any more. My messed up brain decides to bring my thoughts to reality (slash not really it was a dream). So I remember thinking to myself that it'd be really nice if he came up to me with flowers or something.

Here's how the dream went down:
(Boy walks in with roses)
(Me...)
Me: Am I dreaming?
Boy: No, this is real life.


I don't think I stopped hugging him in that dream until I woke up. I. Woke. Up.
Pathetic Whitney, you're pathetic.
Figure yourself out.

Today's fellowship was resolutions for the New Year.
My resolution this year is to be closer to God than I was last year.
I'm going to do this by writing the blog, thinking about JC, praying and trying to be a better person according to the Bible.

I cried like too many times today.
Why do I do this?

Kay, too tired.

Bye.

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment