Thursday, January 17, 2013

01.17.13

Not playing any music as of right now.


I am super nervous. Nervous about like. Nervous bout how I did on my Math Performance Task. Nervous about whether or not Waterloo will accept me. Nervous about my grades. Nervous about exams. I am just a nervous wreck. But I know I must do my best and let God do the rest. He will do what is best for me in the long run.

Thank you God for making me, me.
Thank you for providing for me.

I finished "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion today. I wish that R had a real name and that he was actually a doctor in the past life cause that would have been awesome. I guess I'll be back to reading "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green or this new novel called "Sweet Misfortune" by Kevin Alan Milne. I'll let you know how those books are after I'm finished. Warm Bodies was overall really interesting. It got me hooked around the first quarter and I couldn't stop till the end. The ending was a little disappointing for me though. And sometimes the book was hard to follow but that's okay. I fit the pieces together and with a little help from Wikipedia, I now understand the book more clearly. Okay, I'm gonna read "Sweet Misfortune" now. It's quite good so far.

Good night world,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment