Saturday, January 12, 2013

01.12.13

No Currently Playing today because it's too late.

Psalm 127:2

I just got back from a HK style cafe after having a very late dinner of Linguine and Clams. Very nice actually. I went to a high school musical today from Markville Secondary School's Performing Arts Class. My friend from church was the main lead so I went to hear him. He was quite good, I was quite impressed. Though I've always thought that his voice was very country like, it sounded very nice today.

I did not accomplish much mathematics review today. I am quite disappointed in myself. I really do not enjoy the second unit of Advanced Functions.

I saw an old flame today at the musical. He's avoided me a few times when we've seen each other random places but this time he actually came up to me and talked to me. I was rather surprised. He asked for my number too. He's an odd one though. I asked him stuff and he was all like "I don't want to boast about myself." And I'm thinking "Isn't saying that already boasting?" Anyway, he's still a nice guy. But I don't have any feelings for him.

The boy that I have an interest for is slowly becoming just a friend. I don't think he likes me in that way. But sometimes I do think he does. He initiated a hug when he saw me during Christmas. I just waved... To be in the arms of someone that you're interested in is something that sprouts butterflies. Even now thinking about it I giggle to myself. BUT NO, this cannot be, because he does not like me. He answers "hahaha," to too many things and that is just an ultimate downer in conversation. Plus he never asks me any questions and never initiates any conversation. I just can't with him. He just makes me feel sad and not good enough. He probably views me as just a younger little girl. Just like they all do. I will only ever be the "cute girl." Which is nice I guess...sometimes...

My best friend who got me three books for Christmas was at the musical today too, we go to the same church. I started reading the first book that she gave me (ironically also the first book that was in the pile). It's surprisingly good. I cried while reading the second chapter. It's called "Sweet Misfortune." I'm too lazy to turn on the light and check who the author is though.

Okay, so today's devotion from odb.org was about sleep. How ironic. I would love to be sleeping right now. It suggests never to overwork yourself rather than sleeping. Sleeping is when God replenishes our energy and gives us new opportunities. It also underlines the illnesses related to lack of sleep. I should probably sleep now.

But I think I'll probably just end up on Buzzfeed. Ah, at last, I've started playing Sims 3 again. My favourite or second favourite PC game before or after Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, I can't choose which I like better. I just wish I could stick to one family and fulfil all their wishes and raise generations. That is my new goal. But I probably shouldn't play too much because I avoid doing work.

Okay, I'll be honest. I'm going to go on Buzzfeed now. 

TTFN,
(Tata for now)

Thanks for an amazing day God,
Whitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment