Friday, January 18, 2013

01.18.13

Currently Playing: Don't Stop the Music by Jamie Cullum

1 Corinthians 12

No matter how insignificant you think you are, God has a special place for everyone. Christians work as a collective in which your participation is needed. Don't miss out on Him!

Okay here's to my daily thoughts.

Can someone please tell me why everyone does pot? Today I found out that my best friend has tried pot once while she was tipsy. And I also found out that my "potential prom date," (no longer any potential) is a pot head. Why? What's so good about doing drugs? Why do we play this game in which not truly living is better than living? Why do we jeopardize our life like that? And I understand that it's not necessarily harmful to the body, but why? Why do something useless? Who in their right mind does pot? I just can't understand. And I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this, but why? I'm not going to judge you but it's definitely a turn off.

A friend of mine addressed me by "My Dear" today. It was quite nice. He's a good person. The fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend surprises me. He's pretty awesome. 

GUESS WHAT?
I got my performance task marks back with a final mark before exams.
Knowledge 8/9 = 89
Thinking 8.5/10 =85
I am beyond happy. God, THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
I ask that you also help me with my exam next Thursday too.

God, You never fail to amaze me.
Thank You for giving me friends who warn me.
Thank You for giving me friends that I can comfort and learn to love.
Thank You for teaching me to push through in all circumstances.

I love You! You're always and forever,
My favourite home boy Jesus Christ! :)

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment