Wednesday, January 16, 2013

01.06.13

Currently Playing: Ed Sheeran - Little Bird

Sometimes my best friends can piss me off. Honestly, for you to say that someone else is cuter than me is fine. Just don't say it in front of my face. Don't say it in front of my insecure self. Don't say it in front of my judging friends. Don't say it to someone whose broken. People can be really insensitive.

I don't like it when people live and thrive off popularity. Why do you do that? Why can't you just act like yourself and allow those who accept you to accept you and those who don't, don't? Why do you have to party, drink alcohol, talk like you're from the ghetto and do weed to make friends? What's so great about that? Becoming a slut? Having the assumption of being rude because of how you address people? Ruining friendships by making drunken mistakes? Blaming everything on being drunk or high? Please. Let's be real. What you want to become is totally different than what you do become. The thing is, people don't really know what's important. 

I'm a better friend than most of your partying and druggie friends. Why can't you understand that? Why don't you see?

Why can't you realize that I'm still friends with you because I'm afraid you'll crash and burn and not have any true friends to catch you?

Please stop this. Please stop being a douche. Filter your sentences and your thoughts. Fill them with love and compliments, find mental peace. 

Okay rant done.

I finally got "Warm Bodies," by Isaac Marion yesterday in the mail from amazon.ca! Yay! Read a couple of chapters, very interesting so far. I can't stop of R being Nicholas Hoult. Darn, no character development for me, sigh. 

Is it bad that I'm scared to say: "I'm praying for you," to my friends? I feel like I'm drifting from You God. Please pull me back.

I'm in the process of completing my supplementary applications for UW. Let's hope I get in. People are already getting accepted to UW! Jealous, to be quite honest.

Currently Playing - Nujabes: Modal Soul Album

My Unnie got me the DBSK Mirotic in Seoul 3rd Asia Concert. I was watching it earlier. Very good. I miss my OT5. When will EXO comeback? No good k-music recently...

I have an Advanced Functions Performance Task tomorrow. I'm praying that with it I can go up a percent or two. But I don't know if that will happen. I just gotta review the material tonight but I'm being lazy. Sigh Whitney, why do you do this?

I think I'm going to give up spending money on my face now. But before I do, I'm going to make my last attempt/purchase. I'm going to get the Josie Maran Argan Oil. I'm debating whether or not to get the regular size or the luxury size. I will get more for my money if I get the bigger one but that's like two pay checks. Sigh, this better work...

Too lazy to review my devotion for you today slash I didn't even do it yet.
Goodbye Unproductive World I call home,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment